Abaca Villas looking for Operational Manager
Position: we are currently looking for an experienced Operational Manager for our luxury villas in the heart of Seminyak. The mission of the Operational Manager is to lead the operational team to meet excellent standards of quality and service in order to exceed guests expectations and ensure the best possible experience at Abaca Villas.
Summary of Responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
Guest Experience responsibilities
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and excellent service towards the guests
– Ensure the highest level of service and quality, continuously improving the guest’s experience
– Primary contact with the villa guests during the stay and post-stay
– Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth management of the villa operations as well as the guests experience. This includes:
Review arrival reports and VIPs to make sure all requirements from guests are met with Marketing & Reservation Team
Being responsible for cleanliness of the Villas (before c/i, during the stay and at c/o) with the Housekeeping Team
Ensure excellent maintenance of the Villas with the Technical Team (being involved in ongoing inspections, follow up of work orders and supervision of projects)
Ensuring the excellent of service with the Butler Team, Kitchen Team and Security Team
– Assist guests with Concierge related activities and thus working closely with the Butler team to put together itineraries, activities, events, dinners, special requests, etc.
– Seek feedback on guest satisfaction and resolves problems in a speedy manner
– Be proactive in asking for online reviews from all satisfied guests to boost Marketing actions
– Develop, implement and maintain Guest Service standards via SOPs
HR related responsibilities
– Coach and mentor operational staff
– Create an environment that allows employees to achieve and exceed job fulfillment and provides a path for career development within the Villas.
– Ensure effective utilization and productivity of all staff through staff planning, hiring and scheduling while adhering to budget parameters.
– Know all emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures, procedures for handling of fire panel, ensuring guests safety is followed by all villa staff.
– Monitor and provide feedback on monthly labor expenses
– Participate in yearly budgeting process and strategic and marketing planning
– Minimum of 5 years’ previous leadership experience in a similar Operational Manager position
– Previous Property Management System experience preferred
– Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
– Must have cash handling experience
– Must possess a professional presentation
– Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
– Superior leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating guests facing staff
– Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
– Highly organized, attention to details, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
– Excellent English, others languages are a plus