JOIN OUR GRACIOUS TEAM !
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position :
DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Assistant Sales Manager’s focus is specific client and short term, whilst Marketing Manager’s focus is finding market suitable for brand for long term. Speed up the marketing process turn into revenue.
1. Develop rapport and maintain good working relationships with local and international media
2. Develop business and leisure travel promotions and release to press and/or target audience
3. Serve as hotel spokesperson
4. Maintain a professional appearance at all times and to conduct personal behavior in a mature professional manner when representing the hotel or company.
5. Maintain and update hotel’s website
6. Conduct regular sales calls to build and strengthen relationships with existing partners and actively scout for new sales leads
7. Clear understanding of the property’s sales & marketing strategy and follow through on relevant action plans, liaising and collaborate with team
8. Support the Guest Service team with particular focus on the reservation process on property
9. Act as property Sales & Marketing representative, arranging site inspections & maintaining accurate reporting system
10. Handle collateral and publications. Liaise with the appointed outsourced graphic designer or printing company and ensure all electronic and printed collaterals are in line with corporate and brand standard and appointed photographer for brand standard photo shoot.
11. Maintain and update press kit to include news releases
12. Conduct media fam trips and site inspection to maximize opportunity with the local and international medias.
13. Conduct regular media hosting to promote resort activities.
14. Develop and work with selected partners on various marketing campaigns to maximize the business potential as well as incremental of awareness of the hotel
15. Liaise with corporate office and maximize the opportunities with their media and public relations for the hotels regionally and internationally.
16. Liaise with corporate office to update the brand standards and requirements
17. Support and assist DOSM for the annual Business Plan
18. Work closely with all team members of Sales & Marketing department as well as other departments
19. Champion for Ektron (back-end system for Brand.com) to ensure the hotel’s website is always up to date.
20. Champions for Responses (to drive database collection from other departments and to execute EDM sending)
21. Champion for social media posting (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter)
22. Media monitoring and clippings
23. Solicit and follow through potential partnerships
24. Report timely to General Manager
• Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
• Hotel Education back ground is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years Assistant Sales Manager experience preferably gained within 5* hotel or luxury boutique resort environment or similar business operation
• Familiar and have good interest with Online media storage (dropbox, google drive, etc) marketing (social networking and online portals)
• Leadership and revenue skill
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
• Smart Grooming & Hospitality oriented
• Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
• Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
• Committed team player, smart and quick action
• Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
• Flexible with working schedule
• Budget oriented
• Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
• Available to join immediately
Please send your CV with a recent photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, kindly put your desired POSITIONand NAME in capital letters in your EMAIL SUBJECT.
For Example :
DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE – INDRA HERMANSYAH
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.