Bridges Bali looking for Restaurant Manager
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Maintaining dining room order of service according to the restaurant’s quality and service standards
- Safety and cleanliness of front of house staff, customer areas and areas surrounding restaurant, ensuring all cleaning and maintenance schedules are complied with.
- Ensuring correct operation and balancing of cash registers & daily reporting
- Recruit and induct floor staff (ensuring adequate skilled staff levels are maintained at all times)
- Supervising the roster to ensures all shifts deliver high service standards
- Covering extra shifts as required, in the case of staff shortages, to ensure service standards are maintained
- Increasing sales at all opportunities through customer service staff practicing up selling and cross selling
- Ongoing product knowledge and sales training to maximize sales and increase average spend
- Maintaining set labour costs.
- Creating a harmonious team orientated environment amongst all staff within the restaurant
- Assist in the planning for future development of facilities and service improvements
- Ensuring that the most suitably qualified person is appointed in the event of your vacancy. This includes a smooth succession of transfer – wherever possible this should be an internal promotion.
- Ensuring disciplinary action is taken for breaches of company regulations.
- Maintaining high standards of morale and personal appearance of all staff.
- The monitoring and achievement of all restaurant KPI’s.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position
- Proficient in English (verbal & written)
- Familiar with Excel, POS system
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive food & beverage knowledge
- Knowledge in wine is an advantage
- Strong leadership, managerial, and people skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Able to join immediatelly
Phone: (0361) 970095