Bukit Vista Hospitality Services is looking for Mobile Hospitality Butler
Welcome to Bukit Vista
We are problem solvers at heart. We take our responsibilities very seriously, but we meet new challenges with a creative, innovative spirit. We also develop solutions that fuel Bukit-Vista’s rapid growth and underpin its success. We’re creating effective solutions while maintaining our spirit of fun, energy, and passion. Above all, we’re team players. Are you one of us?
Our company values growth and innovation. We also deal with hospitality challenges on a daily basis. We use the most current technology and software to amplify the efficiency of our teams. We support our staff with the best tools and work environment for their success and we will invest in employee development and well-being.
Candidates must be tech proficient and willing to learn continuously to succeed in this role. This role is highly rewarding for the right candidate, who enjoys working in small, tight-knit teams and wants to see results.
Watch our Video
As a Hospitality Service Specialist , you will be dealing with guests face-to-face.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Meeting each guest in person upon arrival.
- Our properties are in different locations. Daily visits to each property may be required. It’s about 20 minutes from the closest to the furtherest property.
- Coordinating local support team and logistic teams to ensure the safe arrival and a properly prepared accommodation for the guest.
- Customer support for the guest throughout the duration of their stay.
- Local recommendations. Be able to provide keen insights on the local area activities, dining, cultural attractions, nature. Tips that improve the guest experience.
- Solve daily challenges with guest reservations, villa maintenance, and unexpected occurrences with composure & a hospitable tone.
- Ensuring that guests leave positive reviews and would recommend us.
- Distribute and manage feedback from guests back to owners & operation teams.
- Superior written/spoken English, Bahasa Indonesia and preferably a third language
- Experience in hospitality role – guest facing for 3-4 years.
- Willingness to learn new computer technologies, mobile apps and workflows.
- Experience in managing cloud-based spreadsheets, documents and popular instant messaging platforms.
- Experience in demanding, high-paced, low-fault-tolerance work environments.
- Hospitality problem solving – assuring guest satisfaction, managing expectations, dealing with challenging personal situations
- Fabulous work environment in family homes, luxury villas, beachside resorts and cliff-top apartments.
- Apple laptops
- Company phone – XiaoMi RedMi or equivalent.
- Large format monitors and standing tables.
- Meals provided – breakfast / lunch / dinner
- Meeting guests from all over the world.
- Company dinners, happy-hours and events.
- Management level opportunities in hospitality
- Generous bonuses for peak-season performance (June-August, Dec-Jan)
- Pets allowed to the office and work-spaces.
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): guest relations, reservation
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.