Established in 2008, Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Numerous renowned international chains and reputable brands entrust Global Expat Recruiting with their search for qualified management and we are proud to work with some of the most prominent and innovative companies in the industry.
Through our Bali office, we have over the past 8 years, been serving clients in the Maldives, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
We are since years the hospitality recruiter of choice in Indonesia and our aim is to soon become the #1 hospitality recruiter in the South East Asia region.
Join our dynamic team as Recruiter
This role will report to Recruiting Manager and Director.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Higher degree in hospitality / hotel / tourism
• Minimum 2 years working experience in hospitality industry
• Previous experience in HR and/or Training in hospitality industry preferred
• Good understanding of Indonesian hospitality market
• Excellent administrative skills, well organized, attention to detail, ability to perform well under pressure, ability to work independently, doesn’t mind to go the extra mile when needed, able to keep confidentiality, attentive, polite, professional appearance, punctual, outgoing personality, good social skills, proactive, flexible, polyvalent, team player
Job Tasks (Duties)
• Searches and sources potential (active and passive) candidates through PCR, job-sites, advertising, social media, referrals, contacts, networking, head-hunting, etc
• Screens job applications and interviews all relevant candidates
• Screens potential candidates through individual interviews, evaluation of previous accomplishments and conducting all necessary testing
• Briefs candidates about the job description, responsibilities, salary and benefits
• Checks references and ensures that all related professional experiences given are accurate
• Guides candidate through the recruitment process, schedules interviews, follows up with candidates regularly, assists in the beginning of employment and follows up on the employees into their new work environment
• Maintains updated candidate database in PCR, conducts PCR searches and develops a pipeline of qualified candidates, assigns codes/keywords where required
• Maintains very organized system on all searches in progress, this mainly through the PCR pipelines for assigned positions
• Develops a good understanding of client companies, their work culture and environment; and their expectations
• Is present and actively participates in/at daily briefings and weekly meetings
• Administrative responsibilities in office
• Assists Recruiting Manager with the entire cycle of recruiting
• Performs other tasks as assigned by Recruiting Manager
• Always projects a favorable image of Global Expat
For those who are interested, kindly please send your CV to: