Khiri Travel looking for:
(Senior) Reservations Executive – Operations Team
Reports to: Branch Managers, Commercial Manager, General Manager
Overall Departmental Goals:
To manage all requests in a timely manner (within 24 hours) with professionalism
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Preparation of travel documents, clients and making sure clients receive this in a timely manner
At the Khiri Travel Bali office, Indonesia.
- Make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tours, trains, ferries, recreational activities etc.
- To provide effective and timely delivery of travel arrangements with local service providers as requested by Khiri clients (agents and individuals).
- To coordinate travel arrangements where necessary with other Khiri Branch and Country offices.
- To resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures.
- Revert proactively to the Sales team and to other Khiri departments deemed as necessary on the feasibility of trip requests.
- Nurture excellent relations with local service providers, other Khiri entities and with clients when necessary.
- Assist with reservations and operations needing special care or when required.
- Ensure that all information pertaining to a trip are provided to the client in a timely and professional manner.
- Advise on weather conditions, restaurants, tourist attractions, local festivals etc.
- Provide information on customs and immigration regulations, papers, passports, vaccinations, exchange rates etc. to international travellers.
- Administrative support. Issue, gather and prepare all documents required such as tickets, vouchers as needed.
- Provide feedback on service providers to the Product team when quality of service by service provider/s is compromised, delayed or below Khiri standard.
- Ad hoc visits to inspect restaurants and hotels to evaluate the comfort, cleanliness, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company, always with a smile.
- Any other tasks that are delegated by your manager which directly relate to Khiri Travel Bali office
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in Travel & Tourism industry
- Bachelor degree – preferably in Tourism or Hospitality or any business related field
- Deep interest in local and regional travel
- Excellent in English communications
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Passion for travel
- Outgoing personality and good appearance