About Potato Head Family
Potato Head is an Indonesian lifestyle and hospitality brand expressed through a collective of dynamic dining and drinking venues in Jakarta, Bali, Hong Kong and Singapore. We take a conscious approach in everything we do, supporting sustainability and our local communities. Our restaurants source seasonal ingredients from local farmers and producers and our cultural and musical programming promotes emerging talent from around the region. Thoughtfully designed and open to all, our laid-back spaces inspire good times and creative collaboration. We work globally with like-minded people across music, art and fashion, offering an eclectic experience in each neighborhood we are in and bringing our “local spirit” and “tropical soul” wherever we go.
POTATO HEAD FAMILY VACANCY:
– GROUP HR DIRECTOR
– BAR OPERATION MANAGER
– EVENING FLOOR MANAGER (EXPAT)
– SALES MANAGER
– ASSISTANT SAFETY AND SECURITY MANAGER
– FIRST IMPRESSION/HOST MANAGER
– LANDSCAPE & GARDENER ASSISTANT MANAGER
– ASSISTANT EVENT MANAGER
SUPERVISOR & STAFF LEVEL:
– FIRST IMPRESSION OFFICER/HOST (Staff & Daily Worker)
– QUANTITY SURVEYOR
– BELL DRIVER
– Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience in the same position / Pre-opening experience is a plus.
– Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and professionalism at all times
– Computer and English literate, both written and oral.
– Good Communication and interpersonal skill.
To apply please email cover letter and CV/resume to: email@example.com
Subject : POTATO HEAD FAMILY (Position applied)