PT Bali Casa Villas looking for Reservation Assistant
‘The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills
- Graduate from Bachelor Degree (S1) Marketing from reputable university
- 2 years’ experience
- Be capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Display strong customer service values
- Have experience in a similar customer-focused role
- Have strong IT skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Have the ability to work well and effectively under pressure
- Responsible to process all reservation request from customers to answer and response to customers on reservation inquires that receives from all properties’ website; online travel agencies and off-line travel agencies (OTA) for local agencies or / and non-local agencies. The corporate agreements should be prepared by Sales and Marketing section and / or if any potential agencies can be proposed it.
- Responsible to provide reservation services to customers for reservation activities and to ensure fulfillment of needs and requirements of guests who obtained prior reservation. To ensure comfort customers through reservation services.
- Responsible to instruct and communicate to customers and agencies / partners on corporate policies regulations by supervising of Supervisor.
- Responsible to keep monitoring daily online and offline travel agencies; websites and SEO traffics every morning and afternoon time. To keep track the internal booking calendars are same between websites and OTAs booking calendars. Booking calendar information is sent to agencies every week.
Responsible to prepare a reservation weekly reports for booking tracks; forthcoming quests for sales and marketing as well operation information needs and well coordination and communication among them.