PT Destination Asia looking for
Destination Asia is one of Asia’s leading destination management companies (Inbound Tour Operator) we have the following position available for the right persons who wish to work with a young, dynamic, progressive and creative team known for their professionalism and dedication to customer service and high quality standards.
The Receptionist/Telephone Operator responsible for providing a professional customer focused image of the company through provision of the reception and ensure that office administration is well managing.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a highly organized and competent telephone operator service both internally and externally on all aspects of telecommunications to and from the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining the professional appearance of the reception desk and visitor waiting areas.
- Respond to and take ownership of calls from both internal and external customers in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Contribute new ideas and make suggestions for the continual improvement of services and procedures.
- Record all the guest who come to the Destination Asia office on the Guest Log Book Record.
As Office Administration
- Being administrator
- Check office logistic stock, purchasing and reporting.
- Actively communicate with other department when support needed
- Be team player with supporting task required.
Other duties as assigned by HR Admin, HR Supervisor & HR Manager
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Fresh graduate are welcome or minimum 1 years of work experience in similar functions
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Service minded and have huge passion to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skill with pleasant personality
- Strong administration skill
- Ability to work as a team
- Good negotiation skill
- Attention to detail
if you are interested please kindly to send your complete CV with recent photograph and salary expectation