We are a humble hospitality group of professionals with a vision to deliver exceptional service that’s warm and accommodating in an inviting environment. We are known for our established iconic café Sisterfields – open for all day dining; Bikini Restaurant – our premium dining venue offering reimagined degustation with hand crafted cocktails and the all to familiar Sisterfields Cafe.
Located in the heart of Seminyak is a 120 seat Restaurant. Open from Midday for drinks in our front bar; restaurant is open from 6PM nightly. Our objective is to create an institution where service is paramount. Our staff are knowledgeable and informed mature professionals who are friendly and attentive to our guests. Our menu is intricate yet familiar and seasonal with dishes that are approachable.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Restaurant Reservations Executive with strong sales and interpersonal skills, a dynamic personality and an eye for detail.
Your goal is to ensure guest service standards are exceeded at all levels. You will have a passion for people and motivated in sales.
The right candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a venue operating in high volume. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to achieve outstanding sales results.
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to a flexible schedule; incorporating weekends and nightshifts.
- Possess great people skills, a positive attitude and excellent guest relations
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- Strong food & beverage knowledge
- Strong knowledge of on line reservations systems
- Highly experienced in Group Reservations and end to end B2C liaising
- Previous sales experience in 5 star Hotels highly regarded
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa a must
- Staff management including; rostering, training, performance management
- Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions for the venue by creating external marketing with marketing team
- Have previous experience in co-ordinating events
- Preferably live in Bali
In return you will be rewarded with autonomy and ownership in the running of all Reservations and group bookings.
- Career progression
- Job security
- Flexible rostering with the potential of a 5 day on 2 day off roster
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a well rounded Reservations Executive to join a dynamic hospitality group that can provide competitive remuneration & incentives and opportunities for career growth.
Please only apply if you have previous experience of similar calibre
Only successful candidates will be contacted.