PT Harta Tersembunyi Restaurant looking for Reservations Executive
The right candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a venue operating in high volume. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to achieve outstanding sales results.
- Be ambitious and willing to commit to a flexible schedule; incorporating weekends and nightshifts.
- Possess great people skills, a positive attitude and excellent guest relations
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- Strong food & beverage knowledge
- Strong knowledge of on line reservations systems
- Highly experienced in Group Reservations and end to end B2C liaising
- Previous sales experience in 5 star Hotels highly regarded
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa a must
- Staff management including; rostering, training, performance management
- Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions for the venue by creating external marketing with marketing team
- Have previous experience in co-ordinating events
- Preferably live in Bali
In return you will be rewarded with autonomy and ownership in the running of all Reservations and group bookings.
- Career progression
- Job security
- Flexible rostering with the potential of a 5 day on 2 day off roster
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a well rounded Reservations Executive to join a dynamic hospitality group that can provide competitive remuneration & incentives and opportunities for career growth.
Please only apply if you have previous experience of similar calibre
Only successful candidates will be contacted.