We have one dream we’re aiming to achieve on the streets of Seminyak: to bring everyone of every diet to one table. Whether you’re vegetarian by belief, vegan by choice, or allergic to some of the most amazing ingredients yet still want to enjoy food, we got you brothers & sisters.
Our executive chef is flying out dishes built on the foundation where we keep things real and fresh, with organic, pesticide-free, homemade ingredients created from scratch daily.
Inspired by prestigious Michelin star chefs orchestrating street food with quality ingredients on the streets of London, Singapore, Melbourne, and New York, Clean Canteen is bringing to the streets of Bali a menu completely packed with lip-smacking spices of Asia and western classics.
PT. Smart Food Concepts looking for: Restaurant Manager
– Coordinate the entire restaurant operation
– Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
– Respond effiently to customer complaints
– Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
– Organize and supervise shifts
– Train Staff on regular basis
– Appraise personel’s performace and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
– Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
– Track complicance with sanitation and safty rules and regulations
– Control costs and cut waste
– Purchase on daily basis
– Successfully promote and publicize the brand
– Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
– Track operations and start corrective actions
– Proven working experience as restaurant manager or similar
– Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
– Extensive food and beverage knowledge
– Excellent English communication skills
– Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
– Acute financial management skills