Taman Safari Indonesia III looking for Reservation Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Previous experience working with VHP system
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Administration and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven administrative and time management skills.
- Proven experience in dealing with online travel agents
- Ensure all daily checks are completed to a high standard
- Ensure all bookings & inquiries are completed daily
- Supervise, motivate & develop the reservations team to maximize sales
- Manage occupancy levels to maximize revenue
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are up to date with past, present & future bookings
- An ability to work under extreme pressure, and delegate tasks appropriately
- Answering guest queries by the by phone or e-mail in line with company policies
- Dealing with payment & invoice queries
- Resolving guest disputes/complaints