Umpadhi Canggu looking for Operations Manager
Umpadhi Canggu is a boutique hotel located at the heart of Canggu surrounded by beautiful natural rice-fields. Our property operates twenty-rooms among which, fourteen are Superior Room and a combined of six Deluxe and Suite rooms alongside a restaurant and a swimming pool.
The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations both front and back of the hotel to day-to-day staff management and guests. He/she will be responsible in managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures, providing leadership and strategic planning to a few departments. He / she will be acting as an ambassador brand of the hotel.
· Oversee the operations functions of the hotel including front and back operations as well as restaurant
· Hold regular briefings and meetings with supervisor and staff to discuss issues and provide resolutions
· Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards
· Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures
· Participate in managing on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met
· Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property
· Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, F&B, Admin and General, on target and accurate
· Maximizing room yield and hotels revenue growth through innovative sales practices and yield management
· Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for owners
· Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key-staffs
· Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and development
· Participate in all aspects of business planning and projects
· Respond to audit to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Group client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required
· Responsible for safeguarding the quality of the Hotel’s product and services
· 5-7 years of experience in the hospitality industry preferable in the managerial level and, or a Bachelor’s Degree
(S1) in hospitality or business related.
· Knowledge and experience in Hotel Revenue Management would be preferable
· Performed a thorough understanding for each of the following subject: hotel operations, budgeting, recruitment &
staffing and some knowledge about F&B.
· Knowledgeable about OTA and other hotel agencies
· Have proof of good track history record: certificate, achievements, reference etc.
· The candidate must have: good leadership, good work ethics, people skill, effective communication, excellent
customer service, able to think at owns feet.
· Have excellent grooming appearance
Phone: (0361) 9078620