Villa Karang Saujana looking for Chef
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): chef
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
- Domicile near Kuta Selatan prefereable
- Have the ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend in Indonesian and English.
- Maintain the required ongoing high level of guest satisfaction by direct action or through managing the food and beverage actions of all participating villa staff.
- Interact directly with villa guests frequently to anticipate guest needs and provide related service and solutions, frequently without request by guests
- Determine upcoming guest stays schedules and requirements necessary to ensure timely preparation of food and beverage services.
- Determine and regulate how food is presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established culinary
- Instruct and coordinate butlers, cooks and other villa staff or outsourced providers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor hygiene and sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow strict standards and regulations.
- Order food and other related supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Meet with villa guests to discuss menus for special events/occasions such as weddings, parties, and banquets.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of guests.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that very high standards are met