Viola Villa looking for
Hospitality Account Manager
- We are looking for an online booking manager for our holiday villa booking department.
- Responsible for answering and follow up the guests booking inquiries until booking confirmed.
- Supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer (guest) problems.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Min. Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Has experience in customer service sector
- Fresh graduate to be welcome.
- 100% fluent spoken & written in English
- Excellent in computer skills (email & Ms. Office Word & Excel)
- Ability to communicate with clients via email/ phone/ messenger
- Work experience in the Travel/Hospitality Industry (is a plus)
- Ability to work on sales targets
- Ability to work in a team & ready to work in shift (3 shift mode).
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Motivated, well presented, & friendly
- Social Media knowledge