FLOATING LEAF ECO-LUXURY RETREAT
JL. PANTAI PURNAMA BR. GELUMPANG SUKAWATI
Ensuring at all times that all guest needs and requirements are met and to demonstrate a high and consistent level of organization & Management.
Communicating & providing feedback at all times with all the related departments & to be constantly proactive in anticipating guest needs and requirements)
Welcomes guests in professional manner. Recognizes all repeat and important guests.
Establishes and develops personal guest contact, promotes feedback, and
is constantly proactive in anticipating guest needs and requirements.
Anticipates and meets guests’ needs and requests, ensuring complete
Guest satisfaction. Recognizes all repeat important guests.
• Command of the English language both written and verbal is a MUST.
• Posess good organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Must be able to work as a TEAM.
• Previous experience in Hotel or Villa
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma preferred.
• Ability to drive a car is a MUST
• Must send cover letter and resume in English.
• Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Generous remuneration based on skill and experience. Loving family atmosphere. Medical and retirement benefits.