One of the biggest indoor Theme Park in Indonesia, will now opening in Bali. Trans Studio Bali is the third indoor Theme Park after Trans Studio Bandung & Trans Studio Makasar. Currently we’re looking for talented candidates who are passionate, self-driven, enthusiastic and goal-oriented thinking to join our pre-opening team within following;
Ride Operations Division:
1. Theme Park Operations Manager
• Qualifications (for Theme Park Operations Manager):
Theme Park Experience is a must; at least 5 years of working experience as Theme Park Operations Manager; required skills: operations and rides engineering/maintenance.
2. Asst. Theme Park Operations Manager
• Qualifications (for Asst. Theme Park Operations Manager):
Theme Park Experience is a must; at least 5 years of working experience as Asst. Theme Park Operations Manager; required skills: operations and rides engineering/maintenance.
3. Communication Base Supervisor (Commbase Supervisor)
• Qualifications (for Commbase Supervisor):
At least 3 years of working experience in IT or related position; experienced to make SOP.
Maintenance (Engineering) Division:
1. Engineering/ Maintenance Manager
• Qualifications (Maintenance Manager):
Candidate must possess in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Audi Video); at least 5 years experiences in related field; Theme Park experience is a must
2. Senior Engineering Staff for Rides
• Qualifications (for Maintenance Senior Staff):
Candidate must possess in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Audi Video); at least 2 years experiences in the same position is required; Theme Park experience preferably
1. Safety Staff
• Qualifications (for Safety Staff):
Candidate must possess at least Diploma in K3 or equivalent; at least 1 years experience as HSE/ Safety officer; have AK3U; able to do risk identification & investigation; familiar with Ms. Office; able to apply and supervise HSE work environment.
1. IT Programmer Staff
• Qualification (for IT Programmer Staff):
Candidate must possess at least diploma in Computer Science or Teknik Informatika; required skills: C#, VB.Net, Database MySql, MS SQL Server.
1. Wardrobe Staff
• Qualifications (for Wardrobe Staff):
Skilled & passionate in fashion and wardrobe design; at least 1 year experience in related field
2. Stage Crew
• Qualifications (for Stage Crew):
Experienced in technical in event/event; passionate; hard worker; good communication and team work
3. Production Assistant
• Qualifications (for Production Assistant):
Experienced in creative event/event coordinator; required skills: creative thinking, good communication and team work
• Required skill needed (for Performer):
a. As Performer: have good skills as modern or traditional dancer, actor, and singer
b. As Stuntman: preferably have basic fighting skills; preferably have experience perform high fall
c. As Stunt rider: able to perform motorcycle stunts on motor bikes
Any interested candidates, please send your updated CV to:
(Please write name and the position you apply on the email subject, i.e: Adi Yoga – Safety Staff))