bridges Bali, a casual fine dining in Ubud is looking for potential candidate to fill the position as:
MARKETING COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE
1. Map out social media strategies and adjust them by testing and reviewing metrics.
2. Develop concepts, campaigns and user engagement ideas.
3. Follow-up of graphic designer briefing & coordination of the validation process.
4. Project management: plan, prepare, implement and follow-up
5. Watchdog for identity and branding.
6. Drive and manage online advertising through all social media accounts with the goal of driving brand awareness and engaging audience.
7. Responds to posts or comments on social media to bring value to user’s interactions.
8. Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
9. Increase fan-base and interactions in the company’s online social networks.
10. Draft and manage comprehensive editorial calendar across social media networks.
11. Visit each ZJR products/companies in Ubud every week to collect marketing materials.
12. Video promotion campaigns, create short promotional videos accordingly for each company’s social media accounts.
13. Weekend tasks of social media engagement and direct interaction with followers via direct social media inquiry messages.
14. Support the implementation of the yearly communication activities.
15. Completes other communications projects as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
• Very good English writing skills
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Computer literate: Microsoft Windows & Office suite of -applications
• Interest in Social media & applications
• Open minded, full of ideas
• Excellence in teamwork, with management & staff
• Basic skills in Photoshop is an advantage
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Please send your resume & recent photograph to: