Job Description :
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
Minimum requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Food and Beverage Services.
- Preferably [Position Level] specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Has a positive mindset, attitude, outgoing personality
- Able to work with the team
- Willing to work long hours
- Willing to grow with the company
- Speak excellent english